Can I place a telephone order?
We are not able to take payments over the phone. Our website has been designed to offer you maximum security and you can pay by debit, credit cards, Amex and PayPal.
Can I change my order?
Because we operate a very fast 24/7 Bapeoutlets once your order is placed it is sent immediately to the Bapeoutletsand changes cannot be made. If you have ordered the wrong item we would ask you to make another order and send the incorrect item back to us.
How long do I have to return an item?
You have 30 days from the date on which the goods were received to return any item.
How do I return an unwanted item and exchange it for a new item?
There is no need to call. If you wish to exchange any items, to ensure availability we recommend that your place a new order on Surfdome.com and we will refund the original items when they are returned to us.
If you prefer to return your item first and request an exchange please check that the value of your new order is not more than your returned items (if it is please return your items for a refund and re-order, as we are not currently able to charge your card) and follow the steps in the section above.
Your return should be processed within 10 working days of your Surfdome goods being dropped at your selected Collect+ store. A dispatch confirmation email will be sent to you and if any refund is due, an email will be sent to confirm the refund amount.
How do I return an unwanted item from overseas?
You can return an unwanted item within 30 days from the date on which the goods were received. There is no need to call.
1. Simply repackage your item, using your invoice tell us what you wish to return and the reason. In case you have already disposed of your invoice, please attach a letter with your contact details or order number so we can identify the return.
2. Choose a courier or local postal service that you prefer. We recommend that you choose a tracked service so that you can follow your parcel. You will be responsible for the cost of returns from overseas.
3. Ensure that you address the parcel to our Bapeoutlets and that you mark your return as “Returned unwanted Customer order”.
It normally takes around 15 working days for your parcel should reach our Bapeoutlets. A refund confirmation email will be sent to you once your return has been processed.
How do I return an unwanted item and exchange it for a new item from overseas?
There is no need to call. If you wish to exchange any items, to ensure availability we recommend that your place a new order on Surfdome.com and we will refund the original items when they are returned to us. Please follow the steps in the section above.
Your website is showing sold out of a product or size. Are you getting any more?
Our buying team work hard to keep our website updated with new season and regular product lines to show you everything that is available. New lines are amended each day and stock levels are checked throughout the day, so we advise you to continue to check the website.
My order has not arrived, where is it?
If your order has not reached you within the estimated delivery period, it could be for the following reasons:
• The carrier has experienced a delay. In which case your tracking information should display any delays and the new delivery date.
• The delivery company has tried to deliver and has left you a calling card.
• Your parcel has been left with a neighbour.
• Your parcel has been left in a safe place (if you specified this in the delivery notes).
If none of these apply or you still can't find your parcel, our Customer Service Team is here to help. You can contact us.
Has my return been processed yet?
We aim to ensure that your return is processed within 5 working days of us receiving it. We advise that you should send your parcel back via a recorded delivery service or via Collect+ (UK only) to enable you to ensure it reaches us. If you send us your tracking number with details of you order and the items you have returned, this will enable us speed up your return.